Data Academy Training Course – July 2017
“The presenter was good, knowledgeable and happy to answer any questions we had. Overall very good.”
Course Name: Data Academy 6.5 Core Modules Training Course
Dates: 11th-13th July 2017 (3 day course)
Location: Insource, Reading
The course will provide relatively modestly skilled developers with the requisite knowledge of the Data Academy core product to achieve significant productivity gains in the development of complex data warehouses.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Design a Data Warehouse using Data Academy
- Create Data Loaders and Datasets
- Create sophisticated data transformations
- Apply data quality rules
- Design and build star schemas
- Create Analysis Services cubes
- Operate an independent data warehouse environments
Who should attend
The course will be of most benefit to Database Administrators, or Management Information System Developers who are involved in planning or developing a Data Academy data warehouse.
A working knowledge of SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 database development
- Creating a database
- Adding tables and views
- Run T-SQL queries with “WHERE” and “GROUP BY” clauses
- Use a SELECT query to “JOIN” tables and form relationships.
For costs and to book your place please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel : 0203 727 4278