The sustainable way to manage patient pathways and 18 weeks
Patient Pathway Management is a critical issue for healthcare providers. The difficulty comes when you need to achieve this – and improve patient care – while reducing costs.
The answer is Patient Pathway Plus – a software application that enables the best practice operational activity necessary for effective patient pathway management.
Patient Pathway Plus complements and goes beyond the functionality you get as part of your PAS/EPR system. It mitigates the risks of patient care being delayed due to inefficient business processes, and enables you to achieve what spreadsheets and tactical in-house developments cannot.
Patient Pathway Plus gives you a single version of the truth with PTL validation and data quality in one application – all linked back to the individual patient pathway. It also enables you to:
- Find errors and correct them before they impact on the quality of the patient’s pathway
- Identify pathways at increased risk of breaching, and evidence the reasons why pathways breach
- Visualise and explore where, when and why errors are made, so you can target training
- Control and audit all validation, right down to individual validator
- Automate production of statutory UNIFY/ISD MMI returns and the provision of auditable information to CCGs
Whether you’re in the midst of a transformational change initiative, implementing cost improvement programmes, looking to minimise the financial impact of RTT breaches, or looking to set standards in healthcare – Patient Pathway Plus will help you achieve your goals, quickly.
See how Patient Pathway Plus solves common issues
Our research has enabled us to identify common circumstances that trusts find themselves in with regards to pathway management.
This series of guides looks at each of those circumstances and helps you better understand how you can improve current patient pathway management and RTT processes.
Select the guide that best fits your situation and click on the link to get your free download: