Short term gain often results in long term pain. Our data management consultancy service is designed to help you maximise the value of your data assets and prevent 3 common situations:
- The costly overruns, uncertainty and risk that often accompanies the delivery of data management projects
- Projects that result in ongoing system management nightmares
- Strategies and solutions that meet short-term requirements but need costly maintenance or reworking in the medium to long term
We use a pragmatic and proven approach to help you avoid these pitfalls. Our consultancy operates on 2 key levels:
- Strategy: This is ideal for those responsible for defining a new data strategy or improving an existing one. We have expertise across the data management landscape, from structured to unstructured data to emerging trends and Big Data. We act as advisers and sounding boards, helping you develop a strategy that delivers value over the short and long term.
- Project Execution: We supplement your resources with the entire range of skills and capacity required at different stages. We’re not your typical consultancy that’s a collective of independent experts. You benefit from our cohesive team complete with resources, templates, blueprints for success and vast experience.
Our goal is to empower you with the level of ownership and control that works best for you. We provide as much or as little support as you need – whether that means advising on data strategy, managing your entire project or supplementing your own resources during peaks or key project phases.