Client Terms and Conditions
All Insource Purchase Orders are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see below links to each of our Terms and Conditions for your reference.
Main Terms and Conditions:
Supplementary Terms and Conditions:
- Insource Products Software Licence Agreement
- Fixed Price Contract SLA Supplementary T&Cs
- Time Materials SLA Supplementary T&Cs
- LEEP Support SLA Supplementary T&Cs
- Structured Training Course SLA Supplementary T&Cs
- Insource Data as a Service Terms and Conditions
- Insource Infrastructure Managed Services Terms and Conditions
- Microsoft Cloud Agreement Direct
- Download our Carbon Reduction Plan
- Insource Products End User Licence Agreement
The term ‘Insource’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Insource Ltd whose registered office is Insource House, 4 Southern Court, South Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 4QS. Our company registration number is 03835180, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our products or services.
Our customers rely on Insource technologies to underpin their critical operations and we are committed to providing platforms they can trust. We constantly strive for excellence and we’re very proud of our achievements. Below are some of them: