With waiting list backlogs as huge as they are it is critical that each patient on the list is accurate and still waiting for treatment, if Trusts are to plan an effective recovery.
At Insource Teams we are passionate about improving patient outcomes. We are experts in pathway validations and waiting list optimisations of all data – RTT elective, non RTT elective, Cancer pathways, Follow Ups and more. Poor data quality can result in wasted time, resources, less patients being treated and, perhaps more importantly, patient follow ups missed. Validating your lists before developing recovery plans is essential.
Complete data validation service
We offer a secure, remote validation service delivered through our highly skilled teams. Our proven track record of providing extremely accurate data quality audits and validation services lies in our embedded Insource Patient Pathway Plus technology. It is with this we can offer an additional, technology-based, managed service solution for long-term data confidence and sustainability.
We provide temporary and interim experienced teams, and team leaders with over 30 years experience, to deliver a complete data quality service for UK healthcare encompassing:
- RTT/PTL Waiting List data validation and optimisation
- Cancer waiting list validation and optimisation
- Day Care, Inpatient and Outpatient Follow-ups validation
- Waiting list data audits and recommendations
- Clinical systems data migration and reporting continuity
Root cause, full audit and DQ tracking
Embedded into our resource-driven projects are the Insource data management software solutions, which provide insights into the root cause of the data quality problems and deliver strategies to rectify data disparities between systems at source. The combination of highly skilled staff working with the most advanced embedded data management platform boosts data validation accuracy and streamlines outcomes delivery during the project. The joint solution also provides full project audit and delivers additional outcomes including:
- Live dashboards detailing performance against plan
- Increased efficiency in project delivery
- Increased capacity per day – because of automated technology
- Detailed analysis of root causes of data quality issues
- Detailed project completion report highlighting areas for future improvement
- Strategy production for continual GIRFT improvement
- Ongoing Managed Service to iron out areas of concern – post project
- Continual optimisation of waiting list pathways – post project
Three service offerings
We deliver robust, reliable resourcing solutions to underpin diverse data quality requirements, including waiting list assurance, systems migrations, analytics, and statutory returns. Our services portfolio provides a range of options to supplement client delivery of data quality improvement programmes including:
- Placement of Experts – to supplement existing client teams
- Fully Outsourced Teams – to deliver projected outcomes
- Provision of Managed Service – to continually improve data quality strategies
Patient Pathway Plus (PP+) – embedded technology
PP+ replaces ALL spreadsheets and dramatically reduces the huge amount of man hours taken up in producing manual PTL Reports. By replacing manual data checking with automated, evidenced-based, validation of data between specialty source systems and the PAS/EPR, wrong pathways or clock stops are easily spotted, errors in coding highlighted and bottlenecks are quickly highlighted.
With PP+ you can have daily or near real-time automated reporting that can be used for statutory national reporting or for Board level dashboards – with the confidence that the data is fully accurate. It presents a single source of the truth for all waiting lists across all specialties, highlights clinical priorities and breaches, and enables the Trust to plan their way out of the Recovery and maximise resources.
HSCN compliance for managed service offering
Insource Teams provides sophisticated data quality and waiting time validation services. We provide teams of temporary resources led by experienced program leads with over 30 years’ experience. Being HSCN (Health and Social Care Network) compliant we offer a remote Managed Service that:
- Eliminates onsite space demands of temporary staff
- Provides the most experienced specialists as no geographical limitations
- Reduces costs of travel etc
- Enables service flexibility, immediate deployment or cessation
- Gives access to real-time dashboards
- Produces daily progress reports for full control
- Easy procurement through wide range of NHS Frameworks
To find out more about Data Validation services contact [email protected]