Bringing you the power of your data
At Insource we are delighted to announce the launch of our new website – www.insource.co.uk – which outlines our full range of elective care solutions and our extensive data management capabilities. With over 20 years’ expertise and more than 45 trusts and health boards currently using our services, at Insource we harness the power of your disparate data, extract intelligence, help you make confident decisions and streamline operational processes that improve healthcare delivery.
Insource – data management experts to the NHS
Insource helps you drive better patient outcomes, streamline operational efficiency, and extract essential insight by ensuring all your foundational data is accessible for decision making – despite your legacy systems infrastructure. This powerful foundation enables informed trust-wide management, ICS insight and control, and partner solutions innovation.
We provide both operational management solutions and an advanced data management platform, that delivers a single version of the truth or Unified Data Layer (UDL), to give you the full power of data in your organisation.
Our elective care solutions portfolio:
- Waiting List Management – to boost elective care recovery
- Cancer Tracking – for data-led cancer pathway management
- Capacity Planning – agile capacity and bed planning across the hospital
- Data Validation Services – improving accuracy of all RTT and non RTT waiting lists
- RTT & Cancer eLearning – boost staff performance with CPD accredited training
- Patient Journey Analytics – empower frontline teams with actionable insight
Our data management Platform unlocked:
- Acute Trusts – trust-wide operational management
- Integrated Care Systems (ICS) – single source of insight and control
- Unified Data Layer (UDL) for Partners – with partner defined fields
- Community Trusts – validated datasets for all your locations
- Reports Catalogue – Full CDS and statutory returns suite
- Managed Services – honed against needs of the hospital
To keep up to date with all our latest news
Follow us on:
To see our latest news and sign up for our newsletter https://www.insource.co.uk/insights/